Maybe you didn’t realize this, but Facebook Week has two weekends, so it’s actually 9 days long.
I revamped the way the ASP.NET code handles its own URLs and links between pages yesterday so I could get Prime Suspect up and running on the hosting provider. I never heard back from ReliableSite.net about the URL Rewriting install, so I worked around it. I assume it will happen on Monday now that I don’t need it anymore.
The game is live on Facebook at this point. If you want to check it out, it’s right here. I haven’t set up the turn running daemon to actually run yet, so infinite free turns are still available via the “add turn” button at the bottom of the page. Add Turn doesn’t post anything to your profile, but it will give you turns and check victory conditions. Please post any feedback you have here.
Today I hope to:
- Improve the game UI some more
- Fix up the display for games that have already ended
- Add “how to play” instructions
- Get the turn daemon running on a regular basis
- Make the mystery list page not suck
- Make the mystery join page not suck
Of course it’s the middle of the afternoon as I write this, so some of those things are already done.